Our Number One priority.
We are very proud to say that we have been accident free since our company’s inception.
All of our Journeymen, Apprentices and Helpers have a minimum OSHA 10 training.
All of our Foremen and Job Leaders have OSHA 30 training.
Ensuring a safe work environment is key to a successful job site for not only our employees but for everyone on the Job Site.
- Member of The Texas Construction Association
- Member of 365 Workplace Safety
- Member of The Independent Electrical Contractors Association
To accomplish continuity, efficiency and time management.
Because we prefab at our Shop prior to stepping foot onto the Job Site, we ensure that the quality, safety, waste reduction of materials are effectively managed to aid in efficiency of installation out in the Field. This helps improve the overall work experience for both the Field and for the efficiency through completion of the job.
SERVICE / MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT
To provide creative and innovative solutions to address our Customers’ (Existing and New Customers) needs which allows us to develop long lasting relationships using the same methods of integrity and trust that we follow on a daily basis. We offer:
- 24 hour 7 day a week electrical service
- Electrical / Lighting Troubleshooting
- Lighting Maintenance
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Lighting and Power Upgrades
- Thermographic (Infrared) Imaging
- Prevention Maintenance
- On Site Facility Maintenance
- Switchgear Maintenance
- Underground Repairs
- Monthly Maintenance Contracts
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Lighting Design
Contact us to schedule a service call.